Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{Day to Day...}

This has been ONE HOT SUMMER. The hottest I can remember in a while. :) I was looking at B's lonely little airplane swing here... it has just been TOO hot to be out any time of the day almost. :( But I promised her we would go out there today. :D

I have a strong love for the word HOPE. It means so much to me, and my life and my life's story. When I had nothing else, and did not even want to keep the faith or have hope, I kept on trying to believe in all of these things, including love. No matter what. I have managed to take some flower shots this summer that I love, so I want to do something with several of them :) This seemed appropriate to me.

Bye bye "Ba'Ba" .... this is HARD... breaking her from the bottle has been TOUGH. Harder than anything so far. B was not SO attached until she got really, really sick back in April. I loved her smiles and playfulness here... the pic on the right is her "Happy" .... little silk rags that her Nana made for her to sleep with and hold whenever. They are the other biggest source of comfort for her, but after her sickness in the spring (and my planning to break her from it this summer), really set me back. I am thinking we are on well on the way to her being Bottle & Sippy cup free, though; as she has decided that no bottle in bed means no sippy either... she cries and fusses and gives up and goes on to sleep.... so we will see :) This    
This was not the deepest of posts :) But I just wanted to share a few personal photos and a little about life.... Have a great day y'all!! 

HUGS,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment