Friday, January 27, 2012

{For All the Love}

It is obvious.... time is flying. All too fast. But what are we to do? I choose to do a little of both sitting back and observing and jumping right in the middle, but this is really referring to time flying with my sweet little one go from a tiny little pea, to a cuddly newborn to a fascinating "little person" .... parts of me are so excited to see who she will become and to see what she is becoming with each passing day, week and month.



We are watching her evolve into her own person; she is care-free, but all too soon will she learn the harsh realities in this crazy world. I want to bottle up every little thing right now. I want to capture each little nuance, and always be able to SEE AND REMEMBER without any problem where she came from and goes to. 

Seeing "B" develop is the utmost amazing thing to me. If you know her, you know she is the sweetest, kindest, silliest little lady. She is learning to be polite-she says ma'am and sir & please & thank you, she loves unconditionally and she knows no fear. WOW. Only if I were able to be just like her, and still be my adult self.... how awesome would it be to put yourself out there, and bounce back so quickly from any rejection that rears its ugly head, even in the briefest of moments; to care, but not to care. Ya know?

Right now we are in a season in our lives, a waiting period, and life is slowly making its way to the surface; wounds are healing, and before we know it the cold will pass and then warmth, consistent brightness, and the sweet scent of the new will be here to stay. Or at least for a while anyway. That sunshine will feel so great, and is so welcome and invited into our life.

For all the wrong in this world, there is love waiting right inside my front door. For all the bad and evil out there, there is a hug, a "sugar", and the biggest, warmest smile ever that will willingly come into my arms, and even for the briefest of moments make EVERYTHING right in this world. My Little Miss Sunshine (and her daddy), along with what we know is true and right in following our Lord, that is where ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD IS FOUND. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment