Monday, March 5, 2012

{Ramblings with meaning....}

I have so much I want to share.... I will highlight things for now, and I will have to share a better post later. The day got away from me, and I am a bit off with everything today.

I just need to say that this little face inspires me to want to leave a legacy more than I ever thought possible. I have been in a TON of turmoil lately about about where to take my photography, as a business and art, whether to stop for a bit or keep going; at the end of the day I get my answer ... I cannot just stop. So, that being said, I now need to get a much better game plan in order. What to charge, when to be available, etc.(??).

I had a really long chat with a friend today, a fellow photographer and business woman. Our conversation was preceded by a blog post that she did, and she made me think about so much.

Honestly, there is one thing standing in my way at the moment of really getting into full swing. A GOOD COMPUTER/MONITOR for editing. SO, now what to do and how to make the cash for said necessity?? Well, that is the current and largest issue for me. I realize that to be as efficient as possible I need a iMac. On the low end I am looking at $600-700. That might not sound terribly high, but it is for us right now.

SO, with that said, I want to say that photography is my art, my passion, my legacy ... there is no looking back, no stopping, no holding off; there is only pushing forward.

More soon................... :))



No comments:

Post a Comment