Sunday, May 13, 2012

{MAMA'S DAY MEMORIES :: SUNDAY SNAPSHOT}

This Mother's Day was so special to me... there were so many cute moments with B and the whole family, that deciding on snapshots was hard... but I wanted to make them memory-like. Thus, the black and white on most of these :) None of these are perfectly and technically right, but nonetheless I took them to mark the day. <3





DH snapped a shot of me and the B :) <3



This is my first LINK UP with Sunday Snapshot :) Sorry for the snapshot overload :) Thank you for stopping in if you popped over from the Ni Hao Y'all blog!! <3
Ni Hao Yall

6 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely, but the first one just grabbed me. Amazing moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, I greatly enjoyed checking out your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. THe first and third ones are my favorites. Came over from Ni Hao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pics!
    Thanks for joining in this week :)

    ReplyDelete