Sunday, May 20, 2012

{SUNDAY SNAPSHOT :: B+Lee=BFF}




Ni Hao Yall


I barely caught this moment.... I am SO glad I did though. The sweetie on the left is the DD of one of my very closest, best friends in the whole wide world. she and I have known each other for about 14 yrs as of this summer. We met at church when her family first moved to the area and decided to try out ESCOG. Our friendship has taken the craziest roller coaster ride ever, but at the end of the day we have become inseparable in spite of it all. We are as much like sisters as two people can get without being blood kin. And now, these girls are growing into that same sort of friendship.<3 They can fight like cats one minute and be loving and sweet to each other a minute later. lol  Leela is just a little over a year older than B, born in the same month, and the transformation of watching them learn to communicate, play and socialize in general is so much fun to experience; even when we are get super frustrated with their "only child" moments lol It was a great way to end our Sunday having Leela and T (her mama) over. <3


Until Next Time...
In Christ's Love & Blessings...

~Mama K



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! congrats on winning this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I just now saw that I won!!!! I am so excited <3 This is an incredible thing to me, no one has any idea <3 :)

    ReplyDelete